Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BENTWOOD GAZEBO







This gazebo was made out of down trees from a winter storm that blew into the Northwest. I used vintage furniture that I re did for the inside and added a antique chandelier.There are 8 windows that I hung old stain glass inside and found vintage planters and plante stands. I have fake plants inside with twinkle lights for mood and put solar tiny lights on the outside roof rim. I then surround the outside with flower beds.This measures 13 feet around and top off the roof with a copper mother bird weathervane feeding her 4 baby birds. The roof is 3 shingle tab and the floor is cement with a terra cotta color throw into the cement before it dried. I also have a wood baseboard that I sealed and put a discount new rug inside. This mostly is made from recycled items that came from garage sells,estate sales and auction

No comments: